Sign in to your account
Create your account
Returning user? Sign in now
The CuroCell Nova CX13 is used as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to category 2(1) and is ideal for community and home care. It is a mattress overlay system that is easy to handle and operate. The CuroCell Nova CX13 uses the alternating pressure method and is available in several different models. It has replaceable polyurethane cells, which are housed in a separate inner cover. CuroCell Nova CX13 is delivered with a soft, elastic hygienic cover that is vapour permeable(2). It is a durable cover, which is easy to clean and with a very well documented hygienic standard(3). Also available is CuroCell Nova CX19, a mattress replacement system equipped with an integrated foam core. CuroCell Nova CX13 is produced from modern, recyclable materials and meets health care requirements for hygiene, quality and safety.
Details and Specifications
- Type - Alternating Pressure Mattress
- Height - 13 cm
- Function - Prevention and treatment up to and including category 2
- Recommended User Weight - 0-150kg
- Power Supply: 230V/50 Hz
- Noise level of pump: 21 dBA
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cleaning of cover: Wipe with cleaning agent and/or disinfectants. Machine wash max 95 °C, tumble drying.