Sign in to your account
Create your account
Returning user? Sign in now
- Compact: Turner Pro sit to stand aid is easy to transport due to a low weight of only 16½ lbs. It is compact, evenly balanced and easy to grip.>
- Angled leg support: Soft and comfortable, provides lateral support. Easy to adjust to whatever height is needed.
- Contrasting colored handle: The orange handle provides a strong, high contrasting color which can help users with impaired vision or dementia. It also offers many grip possibilities for both carer and user..
- Functional base plate: Cast aluminum base plate with integrated anti slip function is easy to turn. Together with the wheel, Turner PRO works well on different flooring materials including carpets..
Details and Specifications
Etac Turner Pro is a turn aid with a functional design that offers safe patient turning with standing support. This turn aid enables a good posture and minimises the risk of injury for the carer when transferring, moreover, it encourages natural standing and sitting movement for the user. The only adjustment necessary is the height of the leg support and the handle. Thereafter, the transfer can be performed safely whilst the caregiver and user can maintain eye contact and communication. The orange handle provides a strong, high contrasting colour which can help users with impaired vision or dementia. The small footplate makes it the perfect choice of transfer aid when transferring in tight spaces. Etac Turner Pro is easy to transport due to its low weight of only 7,5 kg, furthermore it is compact and easy to grip.
- Lower leg support height: 5.90".
- Lower leg support width: 15"
- Total Weight: 16½ lbs.
- Maximum user weight: 440 lbs
- Material: Cast - aluminum, powder coated steel, chrome 3
- Washing instructions: Can be wiped off