Sign in to your account
Create your account
Returning user? Sign in now
- The multi-adjustable back support, the unique frame design and the large variety of options ensure each user a wheelchair with the best seating and propulsion properties possible.
- Cross 5 wheelchair can be equipped with attendant brakes to make handling easier for a carer.
- Cross 5 has a very durable cross folding frame design with the stability of a rigid frame which ensures a long product life span and the best propulsion properties.
- The rear wheels can be fitted in four positions in each hole. More settings both horizontally and vertically, ensures the perfect seat height and balance.
Details and Specifications
Etac Cross 5 manual wheelchair combines maximum comfort with optimum functionality. Cross 5 unique chassis' stability responds rapidly when pushing off and in bends. Both backrest and wheelchair seat are adjustable in height, angle and shape. In combination with footrests it can be set in height, depth and angle, this produces the stability which is the prerequisite for mobility. Cross 5 side frame offers numerous improved functions towards better sitting positions and maneuverability. The Cross 5 chair comes with enormous range of options for everyone: short and long - narrow and wide. Etac Cross 5 can be supplemented and adjusted if need change with products from wide range of accessories. A large range of options and accessories are available: Various types of backrest and leg rest, fixing points for transport in mobility service buses, anti-tips, various types of handrims and brakes etc.
- Front Seat Height = 14" - 21"
- Rear Seat Height = 14" - 21"
- Backrest Height = 12½" - 17¾"
- Transport width = 12½"
- Max. user weight = 300 lbs.