Sign in to your account
Create your account
Returning user? Sign in now
- Easy tilt: Caribou is supplied with an easy tilt mechanism, which allows the caregiver to have both hands free.
- Interchangeable accessories makes for optimal solutions: Accessories are easily interchangeable for carers convenience.
- Easy transfer: Caribou tilts from vertical to horizontal. The horizontal position makes it easier for the caregiver and less stressful for the user to be placed into position. Caribou is designed with a raised frame for easy use of floor hoist.
- Anatomic design and soft mouldable PU: Soft PU material for optimum comfort. The shape can be moulded to the body using additional wedges to shape the PU. Caribou is designed with smooth edges for better safety and it is easy to clean.
Details and Specifications
R82 Caribou standing frame can be used to support both the prone or supine standing position. R82 Caribou can accommodate a wide range of users because of its ability to switch from a horizontal to a vertical position. A good standing position can be achieved for people with, spasticity, contractors and circulatory deficiencies. The Caribou is designed with a base board and a series of optional upper body supports that provide the optimum freedom of movement. A wide range of accessories is also available to meet the specific needs of the user. Caribou standing frame is available in four sizes and suitable for children between the ages of 1-18 years.
- Frame width: 20".
- Frame length: 29¼"
- Height, vertical: 18" - 22½"
- Height, horizontal : 27½"
- Height from floor to frame: 9¾" - 12½"
- Base pad height: 17"
- Angling: 0° to 87º
- Foot plate angling: -10 to 10°
- Weight without power: 45.2 lbs..
- Weight with power: 88.2 lbs
- Maximum user weight/ load: 88.2 lbs..
- Approximate total user height: 33½" - 44"..