Sign in to your account
Create your account
Returning user? Sign in now
- Multi-adjustable foot supports: Ball joints in foot plates allow for positioning and support for almost any ankle/foot placement.
- Tilt vertical-horizontal: Gazelle PS tilts from vertical to 15° past horizontal. This is an excellent position for respiratory therapy and postural drainage.
- Manual leg abduction: Moves in an anatomically correct motion to help seat the head of the femur into the acetabulum. You can adjust either one or both legs to the optimal angle
- Foldable: From the upright position the Gazelle PS is easily folded. By loosening only one screw, abducting the legs and by lifting it slightly, the Gazelle PS is folded for storage or transportation.
Details and Specifications
R82 Gazelle PS stander combines the features of prone and supine standing frame. Gazelle stander comes with many adjustment possibilities and a wide range of accessories, the gazelle is suitable for many different disabilities. Gazelle PS is available in three sizes and is suitable for users weighing up to 176 lbs. and 74" in height. Gazelle stander provides optimal knee and foot support as well as supports the hips. Gazelle kids stander enables the child to stand, thereby offering greater opportunity for play and development.
- Length, foot-axil (FA): 18" - 37".
- Width, total (TW): 19"
- Height, horizontal (H): 30"
- Height of buttock: 14½"
- Length, total (TL): 30"
- Angle, board (A): 90° to -15°
- Height, folded: 11"
- Length, folded: 37"
- Weight: 44 lbs
- Max. Load/user weight: 88 lbs
- Trunk support width - upper (A): 9½"
- Trunk support, length (B): 10¾"
- Trunk support width - lower (C): 12¼"
- Pommel to footrest - min./max (D): 9½" - 18½".
- Trunk extension - min/max (E): 4½" - 8½"
- Trunk extension - width: 7¼"
- Pommel to bottom of trunk support (G): 3½"
- Pommel to top of trunk support (H): 9"
- Pommel to top of trunk extension (I): 13¼" - 17½"
- Foot plate - width x length: 3" x 7½"