Sign in to your account
Create your account
Returning user? Sign in now
- Adjustable forward lean: Adjusts to accommodate optimal walking angle and initiate the stepping process
- Height adjustable seat: Allows for height adjustment to fit the user and provide optimum position when walking.
- Brakes on castors: Pony has brakes on the two front castors. Further, it is equipped with one drag wheel and directional stabilizer for added support.
- Back support: Allows for height and depth adjustment for positioning the pelvis into a neutral position. Furthermore the back support can be removed for easy access of child onto the Pony..
Details and Specifications
R82 Pony gait trainer encourages a child to stand and walk, has a frame shaped like an arrow with five castors. Pony has a central bar that holds the chest support and the seat with pelvic support. The bar can be tilted forwards to stimulate walking, between the legs is a plate to avoid scissoring. Pony is available in four sizes and suitable for children between the ages of 1½ - 12 years. Pony gait trainer enables children to experience freedom of movement as they strengthen their physical and intellectual development. Gait trainer allows the child to make reciprocal movements but does not have to be able to shift weight or have balance control.
- Length: 26¼"
- Width: 23"
- Height: 20¼" - 27"
- Seat height: 9¼" - 14¾"
- Angle range: 32°
- Weight,: 15.5 lbs
- Maximum user weight: 66 lbs.
- Approximate user age: 0 to 3 years