Sign in to your account
Create your account
Returning user? Sign in now
- The harness is adjustable in height and length to accommodate the child as it grows
- The ergonomic design supports the use in rear and forward configuration.
- Provides a casted user the ability to obtain an adequately supported fit during transit.
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children is a standard feature with each Quokka making installation quick and easy. Conforms to FMVSS 213.3 U.S. standards and CMVSS 213.3 Canadian standards
Details and Specifications
R82 Quokka car seat has ergonomic design which allows for a child that weighs from 5 to 39.6 lbs. to use in the rear configuration. The forward configuration can be used for older children who weigh between 22.2 to 39.6 lbs. Quokka car seat is a highly functional forward and rear facing child restraint, designed for children with special or unique transportation needs without compromising safety, comfort and support.
- Seat Width Maximum: 11".
- Seat Depth: 11"
- Height of Shoulder Strap Slots: 7 ½", 9 ½", 11 ½", 13 ½"
- Back Height (Top of Head) Maximum: 21"
- Head Support Height Range Minimum: 13 ½"
- Head Support Height Range Maximum: 19 ½"
- Head Support Height: 6 ½"
- Exterior Shell Width (W), Depth (D), Height (H): 16" x 23" x 23 ½”.
- Interior Shell Width (W), Depth (D), Height (H): 11" x 11" x 21"
- Minimum User Weight: 5 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 39.6 lbs. (including cast weight)
- Maximum User Height: 41"
- Product Weight: 15.8 lbs