Sign in to your account
Create your account
Returning user? Sign in now
- Camber angling: The two driving wheels are equipped with quick release for easy mounting. The wheels are available in a variety of sizes.
- Quick release wheels: The two driving wheels are equipped with quick release for easy mounting. The wheels are available in a variety of sizes..
- Stander and Mobile stander: While meeting all your standing needs, the Rabbit Up offers the independence to explore using the optional driving wheels.
- Angle adjustable center bar: The Rabbit Up has a simple, easy to use and controlled angle adjustment, making it possible to obtain the best standing position...
Details and Specifications
R82 Rabbit Up is a truly adaptable stander. It is secure, reliable and adjustable for all standing needs while also offers the independence to explore using the optional driving, quick release wheels. Rabbit Up enables the child to be an active participant at eye level, whilst stimulating senses and provide the child with more independence. Rabbit Up can be used at home, in institutions or at school. Participation is important for development and by using the Rabbit Up the child can be at eye level with peers, encouraging further participation. Adopting the standing position allows the child to gain new perspectives on their surroundings and apply alternative loads on their bones, joints and muscles, provides the possibilities to develop new skills. Rabbit Up comes in four sizes and is suitable for children between the age of 1 to 18 years. Not all children are alike - that is why it is important to use the measuring guide to find the correct size for your child. Rabbit Up is not just a standing frame. When used with the quick release driving wheels the Rabbit Up enables the user to join in even further. It also provides a means of exercise for the user and promotes development of motor skills and muscle function in the upper extremities.
- Width, inside: 12¾".
- Overall height: 26 ¼" - 39 ¼"
- Height from foot plate: 21 ¾" - 29 ¼"
- Center bar angle: 0 to +30º
- Foot plate angle: +15º to -10º
- Standard Camber: 8º
- Center bar length: 19¾"
- Max. load: 88.1 lbs