Sign in to your account
Create your account
Returning user? Sign in now
- Swift Mobile Tilt has the unique function which enables tilt manoeuvring from the side.
- It also enables eye contact and communication with the care recipient during the tilting process.
- The gas pistons have an especial placement which facilitate bringing the seat into an upright position.
- Enables controlling the tilt function from any position with the means of a hand control.
- The unique tilt function enables an ergonomically correct working position with the possibility to keep eye contact with the care recipient.
- The adjustability ensures a comfortable and restful support.
Details and Specifications
Swift Mobil Tilt is designed to ensure high comfort for both user and carer. The user is ensured a safe and comfortable seat, while the assisting person is able to manoeuvre the chair easily, providing optimum care. The mouldable backrest and gently arched footrests with heel straps add that little bit extra support. The tilt function is controlled by a metal bar running the width of the chair, just below the top of the frame. The metal bar is useful because it makes it possible to stand to the side and still be able to reach the bar and adjust the seat angle. This enables the carer and the user to maintain eye contact for better communication.
- Width: 58 cm.
- Width between arm supports: 48 cm
- Seat height: 50 to 65 cm
- Seat width: 58 cm
- Seat depth: 46.5 cm
- Weight: 19.7 kg
- Maximum user weight: 135 kg
- Tilt angle: 0º – –35º / +5º – –30º